January 9, 2009

My Gal is Leaving Town...

Well, happy 2009 to everyone. I know I've been a slacker and haven't posted very much for the latter half of last year, so I'm going to do my best to step up this year.

I'm a little bummed. Terri, the provider I've been seeing for the last few months, is pulling up stakes and moving back to Atlanta, her home town. I will miss her. Here's a pic that really doesn't do her justice:



Terri is a hot MILF in her late 40s who is a great kisser, an incredible cocksucker and a fantastic fuck. She loves to talk dirty and has a pair of massive, stupendous, all-natural tits that I've had the pleasure of fondling, sucking, and fucking. We really only got together twice, but man-oh-man, she is one of the best providers I've ever seen. She even let me videotape our last encounter. I'd love to share some clips with all of you horndogs, but I promised Terri that the video was for my eyes only.

Gentlemen of Atlanta, do yourself a favor and see her. Here's her website: www.terriofatlanta.com

Terri, thanks for the great fuxx and contact me if you're ever in L.A. again.

No comments: