December 9, 2007

My Wish List: Lacie O.



From time to time, I'm also going to mention providers I've discovered online that I intend to try out when I get the time/dinero.

This gal's name is Lacie O. Her website is www.lacieo.com. If anybody has ever had the pleasure of her company, please comment or e-mail me.

She's evidently in Orange County and looks hot and trashy, the way I like them. I can already envision getting that magenta lipstick smeared all over my cock, as well as my hands all over those big, juicy gazongas. And check out that ASS! Nice and plump, ripe for my hands to knead like dough while I skewer her doggie-style. Mmmmmmmm! Yeah, I know, she ain't no size 2, but for you guys who only like 'em skinny, you don't know what you're missin'!

Lacie, I'm CUMMIN' for ya!

2 comments:

LacieO said...

Well, Sweetie, I am a Sunshine Sweetheart and know that I can brighten your days or nights with my sensuality, sexuality, and hot passion!

Remember, when you wish upon a star, sometimes, your desires can absolutely cum true!

Looking forward to Rockin your World!

Sunshine Kisses ~
Lacie O
@->--
" Because Everyone Has Their Desires ..."

jaimeahmachak said...

Classic Stainless Steel Shaving Company - Titanium Arts
Classic thinkpad x1 titanium Stainless Steel titanium trimmer Shaving titanium aura quartz Company: titanium hair straightener classic stainless steel shaving titanium key ring company. Find and find a store to buy products.