December 18, 2007

My Wish List: Erica Stone





WOWSERS! I stumbled across Erica Stone by accident on SF Redbook and...I absolutely HAVE TO FUCK THIS WOMAN! She evidently travels down to L.A. quite a bit and charges $300 per session (a sum I have heretofore never paid for sex), but I'm going to have to make an exception. I mean, guys...LOOK at her! She's so hot! And her reviews on the hobbyist boards are all top-drawer. Plus, she loves to kiss! Can you imagine making out with such a hot chick, knowing you're going to slip her the salami? And, of course, dig those TITS! Her website is www.meetericastone.com. If anyone has had the pleazure, please e-mail me or comment! Yummy yummy yummy!

1 comment:

Salpecam said...

She certainly has delicious tits. Not really big enough for my tastes, but nice.
Looks good wearing a collar too.